Thursday, March 6, 2008

Back in Action

So I know it seems that I abandoned La Terpette for a while (which I did), but I'm back and refocused on my orginal mission: To share pictures of people that fight the overall tendency to be safe and go with the flow fashion wise, those who have a unique sense of style, or just look well put together in general.  Different areas of my life needed attention and this blog took a backseat to what I will simply refer to as "crazy time."  It didn't help that I gained a penchant for sleeping in and missing class, thus missing out on all the photo ops :{  Plus, I've switched it up and am now on blog spot, which makes things way easier as far as posting goes.  You can also expect to see a lot more pictures without drawn out postings because, ultimately, I know that's what you would rather see.  I'm also in the process reposting old pics and such for archive purposes.  Enjoy the new and improved La Terpette :)

       Ta-ta dahling,
       Kmart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAYYYY