Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Spirit, WJ

Photobucket
Photobucket
I stopped by my old high school today to pick up some paperwork I needed for my job.
The main office was closed, but my trip was not in vain-- I ran into this girl who had on the perfect
pair of wide leg jeans. I also liked the fact that she was looking "christmas-y" but not tacky. And the 
shoes were a nice surprise--they're from India. Don't get me wrong, I love dressing over-the-top
for holiday and themed parties, and I do come from a family where musical christmas socks and
festive sweaters are the norm, but I can still appreciate this classier, subtler style. Secretly though, 
I would like to own something like this:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kandace said...

I love her jacket and that purse. Plus any accessory from India is cool with me. I adore the use of color.