Friday, November 7, 2008

Old school

Recently I've felt like I have split fashion personalities. On the one hand, I love dressing in all black with "fetish" heels and on the other, I dress a little like a 40's school girl/nerd. Now if i'll only go to class...

I'm currently lusting after these over the knee chinese laundry boots and these knock-off Balmains.  Not sure which will be my first purchase but I'm trying my hardest to restrain myself :)

Blazer- Forever 21(from highschool), Blouse- Vintage, Belt- Vintage, cuff- H&M, Skirt- Forever 21, Leg Warmers- London Bridge, Oxford flats- Urbanoutfitters.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katherine you are adorable in all these pics!! and i can definitely relate to the fashion split personality thing and I think it's a good thing! The only place where it's good to have multiple personalities "disorder" would be in fashion :D

Anonymous said...

oh that was Irina P. commenting btw haha