Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blue Jacket




These heels (forgive the blurry photo) are what I would have worn to class were it not extremely impractical to go clomping around campus in 4-inchers.  I ended up wearing some boring flats.  But a girl can dream.  Picked up the jacket at a vintage store a few years ago and it came complete with the pocket squares!

P.S. GoJane.com is great for getting cheap knock-off shoes. You might have to pick through the blindingly tacky fake suede boots in rainbow colors but there are some real finds on there.

Jacket-vintage, tank- H&M, belt(worn backwards)- vintage, jeans-Seven4AllMankind, silver cuff- Forever21, Platforms- GoJane.com


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes very cute!!

Lida said...

I like the crouching down picture a lot.

and P.S. I want this camera!!