Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Endless Possibilities






So it seems I can't just get dressed like a normal person anymore. Inevitably my mind starts wandering and I put together a gajillion variations until I end up going with the outfit I had in mind originally, which in this case was a super soft cardigan/ faux Minnetonkas I picked up at Rugged Wearhouse the other day. Who knew a place that traffics mainly in XXL Men's Southpole hoodies carried such goodies? 


Cardigan- Rugged Wearhouse($15), Suede booties- Rugged Wearhouse ($12), Yellow Tunic- Gallo Clothing ($7), tights- Target, tartan blazer- thrifted ($5), black blazer- H&M, Fur neck wrap- Gap, satin jacket- F21, Ikat print scarf- F21, suede over-the-knee boots- Chinese Laundry, Knit beanie- thrifted ($2), vest tunic- Rumors, Prada knockoffs- F21.com ($34)

No comments: